Revoked Personal Licence – you can now re-apply!

Revoked personal licence? The law has changed. You do not have to wait 5 years and can re-apply now.

This is what you need to do

1. Undertake and pass the full Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (SCPLH) – CONTACT ME FOR A COURSE DATE AND VENUE NEAR YOU.
2. Apply for a personal licence to the Licensing Board where you now live – this may not be the same as the one which previously issued your revoked personal licence if you have moved home to another area
3. Obtain two colour passport photos one of which should be endorsed by a person of standing in the community with the words “I certify that this is a true likeness of (name of applicant)”, followed by the full name of the person endorsing the photograph.
4. Enclose the SCPLH pass certificate or copy depending on what your local licensing board requires
5. Include your cheque in the sum of £50.00 for the licensing board fee
6. Note some licensing board’s require a copy of your passport or driver’s licence photograph before you can have the application processed – check in advance

Janet Hood Consulting – Janet Hood

E: M: 07718882837 text or call O: 01356648966

not a firm of solicitors